Netradar today, 20 February 2023, announced the release of AI-powered network troubleshooting solution.
The telecom market is very competitive and customer expectations continue to rise with 5G marketing and new types of apps.
Understanding customer experience better than the competition is critical for telecom operators long-term success. While important for marketing, high-level benchmarking data is not enough. This is where Netradar AI-powered network troubleshooting solution can help.
Key features of the Netradar solution are:
- True customer experience – We do not perform old-fashioned speed tests but analyze the network performance end users really experience all day long.
- Huge amount of data – Data collection is based on end users’ own traffic, not periodic speed tests, yielding typically 1000x more data than any other vendor.
- Private data collection – Data is stored securely in a private cloud or in our customers’ own data centers.
- Automation – New automation features help to highlight network issues clearly, shortening the time to resolution
- Latency and capacity analysis – In-depth latency analysis coupled with user data traffic reveals network capacity problems.
- Indoor Performance – Netradar delivers performance data mapped to indoor zones depending on where the usage takes place.
CEO & Co-Founder
This was the first local GSMA event attended by Netradar and based on my experience we will be attending more of those in the future. This built up the confidence that Mobile World Congress in Barcelona during February 27 – March 2, 2023, will have the magnitude similar or even greater than pre-COVID.
You are welcome to visit our stand in MWC Barcelona